Karahi / Fry Ghost 100gm
Cooking Method for Peshawari Style Karahi/Fry Gosht:
1) In a small cooking pan add meat, ginger paste, garlic paste, 2-3 cups of water and Lazzat Karahi/Fry Gosht Masala. Cover the pan and cook on low heat until the meat is tender. When meat is tender only one cup of liquid stock should be left.
2) In a separate pan, heat Oil / Ghee and fry tomatoes for about 15 minutes /Fry until half the juice of tomatoes has dried up.
3) Now in these fried tomatoes add cooked meat curry and green chillies. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes at high flame. Then lower the flame and cook again for 10 minutes.
Delicious peshawari Karahi Gosht is ready.
Garnish with lemon juice, sliced ginger and green chillies.
Serve with hot Nan / Roti.
To cook Balti Gosht, in the above recipe add the following ingredients.
1) Onion (Medium Size) 4 Nos (Diced in to 4 pieces)
2) Lemon Juice 6 Tablespoon.
Cooking Method of Balti Gosht:
After step No 1 of Karahi/Fry Gosht heat oil/ghee & add cooked meat curry, onion and cook for 5 minutes at high flame. Stir continuously during cooking then add tomatoes and green chillies. Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes at low flame. Add lemon juice before serving.
Bombay Biryani 130g.
: Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Ginger, Garlic, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Plum (Contains Preservative Sulphur dioxide), Cinnamon, Cardamom Large, Cardamom Small, Clove, Bay Leaves and Natural & Artificial food flavour (Screw Pine)
Description (Paragraph format)